joi, 26 august 2010

us, tu me manques enormement



"They made a statue of us
They made a statue of us
The tourists come and stare at us
The sculptor's marble sends regards
They made a statue of us
They made a statue of us
Our noses have begun to rust
We're living in a den of thieves
Rummaging for answers in the pages
Were living in a den of thieves"




"You don’t know but that’s okay
You might find me anyway
Don’t you know that i
Belong arm in arm with you, baby
In a town that’s cold and gray
We will have a sunny day
Don’t you know that i
Belong arm in arm with you, baby… "





I just love...partea cu dansatul in biblioteca :)



"Hide it in your heart, chase it till the morning
Sunlight is lost in your eyes
You never tried facing the sting
Walking all in circles, take it all in stride
Faces are not what they seem, I always dream, lost in the tide."

"Well, I heard you had the blues again
It seems like all those little things add up in the end
Well, I know that you worry a lot about
Things you can't control
There are so many things we'd like to have
But we just cannot hold

You've got to be kind to yourself..."



"World can be quiet when you're up too late
I'm just a childhood prisoner of a garden gate
If its broke, then kick it, dust yourself off
Find a quiet place and have a good laugh

I'm glad to see you
Yes, I'm glad to see you
Open your arms and sing
The world's been waiting, they've been waiting for years.
The kids are crying, they've been shedding tears
So open your arms and sing for us."





"Power to the people
We don't want it
We want pleasure
And the T.V.s try to rape us
And I guess that they're succeeding
Now we're going to these meetings
But we're not doin' any meetin'
And we're trying to be faithful but we're cheatin', cheatin', cheatin'

Hey, open wide here comes original sin

It's al-right, it's al-right, it's al-right, it's al-right."




"On me dit que nos vies ne valent pas grand chose,
Elles passent en un instant comme fanent les roses
On me dit que le temps qui glisse est un salaud
Que de nos tristesses il s'en fait des manteaux,
Pourtant quelqu'un m'a dit que...

On me dit que le destin se moque bien de nous
Qu'il ne nous donne rien et qu'il nous promet tout
Parais qu'le bonheur est à portée de main,
Alors on tend la main et on se retrouve fou
Pourtant quelqu'un m'a dit ...

Que tu m'aimais encore, me l'a t'on vraiment dit...
Que tu m'aimais encore, serais ce possible alors ? "



"And late last night
Makes up her mind
Another fight
Left behind
There goes the fear again, let it go
There goes the fear."

Niciun comentariu :

Trimiteți un comentariu