duminică, 3 octombrie 2010

immigrant punk!



"Yesterday, there was so many things
I was never told
Now that I'm startin' to learn
I feel I'm growing old


'Cause yesterday's got nothin' for me
Old pictures that I'll always see
Time just fades the pages
In my book of memories
Prayers in my pocket
And no hand in destiny
I'll keep on movin' along
With no time to plant my feet


'Cause yesterday's got nothin' for me
Old pictures that I'll always see
Some things could be better
If we'd all just let them be".

Immigrant punk! People...I`m moving. To France. In Strasbourg. You can come visit me anytime you want.

I don`t know where I`ll stay!

I`ll do some cs at the beginning, maybe a youth hostel.

Do I know someone in Strasbourg? No.

Do I have enough money to make it trough? Probably not enough.

Will I make it? Yes, of course :)

Ce imi place mie? Printre altele...gogol bordello...stiu, nu multi gusta genul asta de muzica dar pe moi ma binedispune instantaneu, de la primele acorduri. Face parte din muzica mea datatoare de energie si cum pana acum nu am postat nimic despre ei...there you go, ladyes and gentlemen: Gogol Bordello!

"Legalize me! Realize me!
Party!

Of course we immigrants wanna sing all night long
Don't you know the singing salves the troubled soul?
So I'm relaxed, I'm just lurking around
I got a method and you don't
You got a dictionary kicking around?
Look up the immigrant, immigrant, immigrant punk!"



Si acum melodia mea preferata punk rock of all times...pam pam...introducing WONDERLUST KING by Gogol Bordello:



"Back in the day yo as we learned
A man was not considered to be
Considered to be fully grown
Has he not gona beyond the hills
Has he not crossed the 7 seas
Yeah, 7 seas at least!

Now all them jokers kept around
Just like the scarecrows in hometown
Yeah, scarecrows in hometown
From screen to screen they're travelin'
But I'm a wonderlust king

I stay on the run
Let me out
Let me be gone
In the world's beat up road sign
I saw new history of time...
New history of time!!!

Through Siberian woods
Breaking up their neck

Chinese moving in building discoteques

Homemade sex toys and whatnot
Yeah, and why not?
Well at least it's something different
From what they got in every other airport

I traveled the world
Looking for understanding
Of the times that we live in
Hunting and gathering first hand information

I traveled the world
Looking for lovers
Of the ultimate beauty
But never settled in
I'm Wonderlust King!

And presidents
And billionaires
And generals
They'll never know
What I have owned!
What I have owned...
I'm a wonderlust king!"

Supertheory of supereverything!!!!!!! By the same Gogol.



"From the maelstrom of the knowledge
Into labyrinth of doubt
Frozed underground ocean
Melting - nuking on my mind

Yes give me Everything Theory
Without Nazi uniformity
My brothers are protons
My sisters are neurons
Stir it twice, it's instant family! "

A propos de frenezia nuntilor...



Despre realitatea in care traim:

"It is easier to see
Evil as entity
Not as condition inside you and me
I did not invent it, I'm just in charge of it
Simple businessman with simple practical plan

So do you wanna be a model, yeah?
All you got to do is show up, wow!
We'll be leaving soon for the breaking ground
For there will forever be slavery
There forever be cruelty

There forever be wretched of Earth
Crawlin' up round driven by last semen drop
Factory that makes you, they say, it never stops
Factory that makes them, I know, it never stops...

So do you wanna be a model, yeah?
All you got to do is show up, wow!
We'll be leaving soon for the breaking ground
For there will forever be slavery
There forever be cruelty

In this game they'll always be on the top
and it's up for you to learn or not! "



Sally...


Imi e frica? Un pic asa...
De fapt imi e inima stransa fiindca El nu poate sa vina. Dar va veni si El, o sa luptam pentru asta:) Punk revolution just began!

Niciun comentariu :

Trimiteți un comentariu