duminică, 19 februarie 2012

TO LET MYSELF GO

to let myself go is the only way of being.

nu am chef azi, nu am chef azi, n-am chef de nimic.

poate de un gin tonic.

I have a new blister, besides the one from my heart and the one from my leg.

o linguriță plină de adevăruri amare și vise dulci. o înghiți fără să clipești. viața merge înainte. viața merge înainte. viața merge înainte.



click your heels 3 times and say there is no place like home!

when only the others know what there is good for you you need to stay focus and tell them to fuck off and mind their own un perfect lives.

Praf de stele cu gândul la ele și la zilele noastre norocoase, pline de sunshine.

Îți mai aduci aminte cum urai momentul în care eu trăgeam draperiile grele pentru ca să ne intre soarele în viață și în inimi? Dar tu nu vroiai niciodata soarele nici în casa nici în inima ta. Darkness is your name, it surrounds you, you call it and it comes every time.



I try to make it go away but I cannot if you keep on calling it!
Let there be sunshine, please accept the sun in your life, it will get so much better! I promise you it will! You have to trust me on this one also.



I cannot live in darkness, fear, suspicion, i just cannot.
So I will give one more chance, the last one, pentru cine are ochi să citească și inimă să înțeleagă!



Niciun comentariu :

Trimiteți un comentariu