vineri, 11 iunie 2010

calduri mari, mon cher!



all I wanna do is ...nothing...just go somewhere, to the sea side...anywhere with water...and stay in the water all day long and snorkle and sleep and read and eat ice cream and drink fresh juice out of a coconut...and...love, of course,love!




The Mad Hatter: There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter.
[picks up his hat]
The Mad Hatter: Which luckily I am!!!



Cheshire Cat: If I were looking for a white rabbit, I'd ask the Mad Hatter.
Alice: The Mad Hatter? Oh, no no no...
Cheshire Cat: Or, you could ask the March Hare, in that direction.
Alice: Oh, thank you. I think I'll see him...
Cheshire Cat: Of course, he's mad, too.
Alice: But I don't want to go among mad people.
Cheshire Cat: Oh, you can't help that. Most everyone's mad here.
[laughs maniacally; starts to disappear]
Cheshire Cat: You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself.

Yeah,I am not all there myself,in order to live you have to be as mad as a hatter which luckily I am :D

Niciun comentariu :

Trimiteți un comentariu