duminică, 16 februarie 2014

I could have lied




"... There must be something in the way I feel
That she doesn't want me to feel
The stare she bears cut me
I don't care
You see so what if I bleed...

I could never change
Just what I feel
My face will never show what is not real

A mountain never seems to have
The need to speak
A look that shares so many seek
The sweetest feeling
I got from you
The things I said to you were true


I could have lied I'm such a fool
My eyes could never, never, never keep their cool
Showed her and I told her how
She struck me but I'm fucked up now

But now she's gone yes she's gone away
A soulful song
That would not stay
You see she hides 'cause she is scared
But I don't care
I won't be spared..."





"I'm an ocean in your bedroom
Make you feel warm
Make you wanna re-assume
Now we know it all for sure

I'm a dance hall dirty breakbeat
Make the snow fall up from underneath your feet
Not alone, I'll be there
Tell me when you want to go


I'm a meth lab first rehab
Take it all off
And step inside the running cab
There's a love that knows the way

I'm the rainbow in your jail cell
All the memories of everything you've ever smelled
Not alone, I'll be there
Tell me when you want to go..."

Niciun comentariu :

Trimiteți un comentariu