vineri, 14 februarie 2014

SAIL

Maybe I'm a different breed who doesn't have patience. I wonder which is the deal between me and the patience, why can't we just get along? Why is it that I feel like strangle it every time that I see it? And why does she tortures me every fuckin' time? Bref, c'est pas un histoire d'amour. This is not a love song.




" This is how I show my love
   I made it in my mind because
   I blame it on my A.D.D. baby.

   This is how an angel dies
   I blame it on my own supply
   Blame it on my A.D.D. baby.

   Maybe I should cry for help
   Maybe I should kill myself
   Blame it on my A.D.D. baby.


   Maybe I'm a different breed
   Maybe I'm not listening
   So blame it on my A.D.D. baby.

  SAIL!"


Si cum sa iti moderezi pasul cand tie iti vine sa alergi? Chiar daca nu mai ai 18 ani.
Si cum sa ai rabdare cand burta iti e un fluture urias si picioarele de gelatine? Give him time, give him time...
I feel like I'm running out of time...only 3 days passed by. It's crazy, huh, cum timpul se dilata!?...cand astepti!























Niciun comentariu :

Trimiteți un comentariu